Careers & Employability
At Market Field College we have a dedicated Employment Team who help the young people we work with by providing advice, information and support linked to Careers.
All students at Market Field College have the right to access Careers Education in line with Gatsby benchmarks. Throughout their time at College, students work closely with the Employment Team who support them to make informed decisions about their next steps.
Our Careers and Employability programme provides students with opportunities such as:
- Impartial information and guidance on progression and taking their next steps in their career journeys.
- Where required, bespoke one-to-one guidance with career planning.
- Opportunities to learn about the world of work as part of their main pathway programme.
- The change to meet employers and employees, visit workplaces and experience the world of work.
- Opportunities to develop enterprise, employability and entrepreneurial skills.
- Support with application, assessment, and interview processes.
- Help with CV and job interview skills.
- Signposting to reliable and appropriate external providers.